Do you live in the Tampa Bay area? If so, what are you doing on January 14th at 7PM?
I have been supplied tickets to Monster Jam at Raymond James Arena…and I’m giving a couple away!
So, if you can make it to Tampa on Jan 14th, and you have someone you’d like to go with, I’m giving away TWO tickets and TWO Party in the pit passes.
· We have Dennis Anderson this year (Jan. 14 show only) driving Grave Digger, and his son Ryan Anderson driving Son-uva Digger in our show. Two generations of Monster Jam drivers competing to be the Tampa champion.
· This is Monster Jam’s 25th anniversary year.
· This is Grave Digger’s 35th year (series wasn’t Monster Jam when he started).
· Monster Jam competitors are trained at Monster Jam University to master the skills of driving Monster Jam trucks.
· Only those Monster Jam athletes highly proficient in scaling their extraordinary driving skills will push the limits and optimize all types of racing and obstacle courses here in 2017 in Tampa.
· Approximately 12 feet tall and about 12 feet wide, Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. Built for short, high-powered bursts of speed, Monster Jam trucks generate 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and are capable of speeds of up to 100 miles per hour.
· Monster Jam trucks can fly up to125 to 130 feet (a distance greater than 14 cars side by side) and up to 35 feet in the air.
· The Party in the Pits on is 2:30 to 5:30 p.m., and it’s where fans can get up close and personal to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers. Tickets are $10 in addition to show tickets. They’re on sale now, and will be free at participating Southern Ford Dealers’ locations beginning January 1.
Now for the trucks:
Now for the Giveaway:
If you are in the Tampa area only, leave a comment on this blog post and I’ll draw one of them at random Monday Jan 9th at 9PM EST.
What is one thing you’d like to see a Monster Truck do?
When you leave a comment, please use the email address you want to be contacted through, as that’s how I will contact the winner. If you do not receive an email (and it’s not in your spam folder), you did not win.